Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where have I been?

So things got a little crazy lately and my blog has suffered for it....

We have just been letting it all hang out..



Hmmm, maybe this is where the stomach flu came from?


So much to tell....where do I start?


How about this, a post a day Monday through Friday all January. (I love how I act like their are people out there biting their nails waiting for the next post to appear, when really this is all to help soothe my blogging guilt!)

Regardless of the reason, I am doing it!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Annee said...

Sara,

I'm totally waiting. I've been waiting. I'll be back on Monday. I can hardly wait.

Love,
Annee

Rich said...

Avril is adorable!! Congratulations on Nursery age achievement! I can finally attend Sunday School and Priesthood meetings and actually get some meaning out of those 2 hours....

So, do you guys have Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Hi Sara! I am waiting for blog posts! I wonder where you have been....hmmm..I think I know. Randall told me of 100. Geez, hope things work out fast. Avril is probably the cutest baby I have ever seen. I will be checking back. Need to update my own blog too, but no time.

Hermana Cheryl y Presidente Evrett Benton said...

I´m waiting for tomorrow too! That little Avril is looking like a sweet little pixie with a turned up nose...

We still love you Ray, even if you do have weird hair!