Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Catching Up

I will start with our Thanksgiving weekend
We started the food fest with cinnamon rolls. Needless to say, we were stuffed before Thanksgiving dinner even started!
Next we had the First Annual Henderson Family Wii Fit Turkey Bowl
We competed in five different events Do I even need to say who won??
Then, we got the kids all cleaned up

And we were ready to eat


Did I mention that we just ordered our dinner from Safeway this year? (Sorry Mom and Dad! I better not even mention the paper plates. I don't think my dad could take it!)

A fun time was had by all none the less!
Happy VERY belated Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Annee said...

Might I also suggest ordering Thanksgiving dinner from Mimi's Cafe. They do a wonderful job of it, and all you do is heat and serve. And it's only a little more expensive than Safeway. Well, Safeway is great when it's just your own family. Reserve Mimi's for when you have some company too. That's my Thanksgiving day advice (that was my solution for two years in a row)!