Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What a fun Easter weekend!

Benton and Will were so excited about going to hunt for Easter eggs that they held hands to the whole way there!


Will is in the zone for the hunt.


We snapped this picture right after we had gotten the kiddies all ready. We knew that the outfits and the hair had a life span of 5 minutes. Which turned out to be about right. As soon as we sat down in church Will ripped off his tie and kicked off his shoes. Benny on the other hand was so excited to be wearing a "tie like daddy" and to have an actual belt. (he would have worn just the tie and belt if we had let him) And Hannah wanted her hair to be all curly so we used the pink sponges. Now that brought back some memories! I had to contain myself from teasing all of the curls to create the perfect 80's "poodle fro".

Happy Easter!


5 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Easter morning i woke up to aimee's whole family singing some song about the easter bunny and resisting the urge to yell at them. It is awesome living with family :)

But i woke up and found some candy so all was forgiven. I was all pumped up to get in on the easter egg hunt and was making jokes about "full contact easter egg hunt" and so i came out with a helmet on. 4 kids decide to hunt inside while me and aimee's younger brother make a dash to clean up outside. 5 seconds into the hunt i am at the porch running outside, i reach for an egg with my left hand and am opening the door with my right, and BAM! Daniel slams the door closed on my finger! So, i get a band-aid and get back into the action. What a great easter!

Brooke said...

i love the boys' slicked hair. they are all so cute. i'm glad you guys had such a fun easter!

Rich said...

So, who do the smiles belong to? Will has this crazy man smile, but Benny and Hannah have that kind of smirk.

sara b said...

Russ, it sounds like Easter morning is no holds barred at the Bodhaine household! Thanks for the laugh :)

Brooke, I am happy to see you are back from your trip. I totally missed you! I checked your blog everyday to see if you were back. How pathetic am I?

And Rich, nice to hear from you! I am always excited to get comments from the east coast. Yes, Will always has a crazy smile going on. And we have been trying to work with Hannah and Benny to normalize their smiles. So far no luck!

Cheryl Benton said...

This all takes me back to the wonderful days when I dressed up two little boys and one little girl (about the same age as your kids are now )on Easter morning and took photos of the sweet little people with their Easter baskets in hand and,what a coincidence, their Easter clothes were also torn apart about 10 minutes after the photo was taken!

The more things change, the more they stay the same!