Friday, April 20, 2007

My little con artists

The other day Hannah, Benton, and Will kept throwing all of their balls from the backyard over our fence. I had to keep coming out and getting the balls from the other side. Finally I told them if they did that again, their balls would have to stay over the fence. So what did they do? They threw the balls over the fence.

So, a little while later I caught them bribing our five year old neighbor to get all of their balls for them!



I have to say I was proud!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

i love their little faces in the second photo!

and you should be proud-- very clever of them!

Brooke said...

luke: "benny growed up!"

chloe" "will looks different!"

Cheryl Benton said...

Love those "crocs" on the legs of some of the best kids in the world!(Even if they did have a little setback in obedience when they threw their balls over the fence>)

Brooke said...

so i know you're like pregnant and all and i get that you just moved and you're probably really busy, but please, sara! i'm needing you to post again. (i know it could be said that i should just get a life and stop checking your blog multiple times daily in hopes that you've posted, but wouldn't it just be easier for you to put up some pictures of you unpacking with a sort of "woe is me" headline???)

i don't know. it makes sense to me. :)

hope you're doing okay...