Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To My Valentine.....

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

I love that you have a million pictures of you "dunking" in your high school scrapbook

I love that you like to match me



I love that you still make this face at least 3 times a day

I love that you do things with me, even if you really don't like it



I love that you can hang out with my brothers


I love that you throw up after every time you water ski

I love that you let me be me


I love that you have the same clothes 10 years later


I love that you dress up for Halloween

I love that you knew it was time to shave your head

I love that you love your mom

I love that you tell people you are glad I didn't really know you while you were in a band so that I could love you for you and not for being the lead singer of Spivey's Corner

I love that you are my Valentine

4 comments:

Ray said...

Wow - I am reading this at work and people are walking by wondering what is wrong with me. I don't know how but somehow Sara decided to marry me and it's been awesome ever since. I feel like that player on "Deal/No Deal" who sells his $1 case for $500,000....

You know what I noticed looking at these pictures? Sara looks as beautiful today as she did on our wedding day.... I love that you are my Valentine, too...

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Ray you are very special. And you too Sara. We love being close to you guys. This is such a special post, it almost made me cry! You guys are so cute together. And Sara I love the background - so very cute! Good job!

Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!

- Carine

sara b said...

Thanks Carine, you are so nice. And I can honestly say the same to you. I am so glad that you are part of the Henderson family.

Brooke said...

in such an inconstant world, i love to know this with a surety: ray will definitely puke after water skiing.

i love you guys! happy valentines day!