Friday, February 8, 2008

Let's just say it wasn't a good week.....

Yes, that is a goose egg. As in ZERO lbs lost!

It started with an innocent day off for a little super bowl food and that turned into taking Monday off, which turned into taking Tuesday off which lead to a half day of dieting on Wednesday. Finally by Thursday I panicked when I realized that I had to weigh the next day. But it was too little too late. So, to get me back on track I am pledging to lose at least 2 lbs by next week.

I have to admit, this is getting hard! It was all fun and games the first two weeks, but now I keep wondering when am I ever going to feel satisfied after eating a meal? I am always still HUNGRY!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Look at the bright side- at least you didn't gain. I think that's great!

You can do it this week! Go Sara.

But when are we going to get to see some pictures of you?

Julie said...

Everyone has a bad week...heck I have been having a bad year...You are still doing awesome. don't get too down on yourself, it wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't hard..Keep up the good work and good luck this week...

Rich said...

Hey Sarah, I think not gaining is pretty awesome considering that you said you took 1/2 the week off. Maybe you can balance it out so you don't have to kill yourself every week.

Congrats!!

Rich

Christy said...

It's true, at least you didn't gain. I try to be good all day long and I am good during the day. It is the nights that kill me!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

no weight gain though right - YOU ROCK! Hang in there!!