Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Money Shot

So Benny and Will got a hold of the camera.




I had no idea that they had used it.


They were pretty sneaky about it.


They actually put it back in its place


With no trace of any mischief


Some of the pictures were pretty good



But the fact that Benny and Will were collaborating together on something "naughty" is a little unsettling




There is no telling what these two could do if they team up


Especially Will, you can just tell he is going to go places in life

7 comments:

Ray said...

That is so classic - now I know why the lens on the camera is perpetually smudgy....

I think I see the dynamic between Benny and Will now - Benny masterminds the operation and if it goes south he's got a little pigeon to take the fall - he's totally been suckering me. I always just assume it is Will - I'm going to have watch Benny a little more closely.....

Brooke said...

what handsome little guys!

and the fact that they are collaborating on anything is a good thing, i think. at least they weren't fighting over it.

Unknown said...

The question on everyone's mind: what important task were you doing when all of this was going on? My kids always get in trouble when I'm say, finishing the laundry, preparing dinner, or basically anything at all lately.

I love that post- what cute boys!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Russ is sure these are most deffinetly Henderson boys, mischeif is their middle name. Russ feels they need some tutoring in hiding the evidence he is availbale for lessons any time.

Annee said...

No doubt that when two join forces the effects are exponential. I have a bit of experience in this department!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

i loved Will's face in the first photo. How cute that they are such good friends!

Christy said...

They are SO cute!