Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Christmas Card

This was the Christmas card you were suppose to get

This just wasn't our year for a Christmas card. I can't really say why, but it just never happened. I made the list of everyone it was supposed to go to, I even bought the cards. I just never sat down and got it all put together. So of course I thought we would send out a New Year's card....that obviously didn't happen. So now that Valentines has come and gone, I am going to officially admit to myself that a card just isn't going to happen.
There, I said it. I feel much better now........

8 comments:

Rich said...

you guys are so cute!

Maureen said...

Maybe you should just send one card out. To your neighbor: known to all as HER.

sara b said...

You caught me. I cannot remember her name. We knew it at one point when we moved in, but now I always call her "neener, neener" and just point my finger in her direction when talking about her to Ray. (silly I know)

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

I would consider it a major achievement to have everyone looking pretty, groomed and in matching clothes. Forget about actually sending out the card. That in itself is an achievement for a mom of 4! - Carine

Annee said...

That is a great photo. No need to wonder why it didn't actually get mailed out. There are like 1000 good reasons why a Christmas card never really happens. Thanks for shaing it now!

Unknown said...

What a great picture! I say better late than never!

Sandy said...

Good for you for having intentions! I just flat out don't try. You can't fail if you never even try. Good philosophy, huh.

Brooke said...

sara, you should've just saved that great picture for your card this year!

avril won't change that much...

;)