Friday, November 14, 2008

Rock Band Party

We recently had a rock band party

And can I just say....

WE ROCKED!!!!!

We had enough couples to split up into 4 bands to compete against each other.
Two boy bands against two girl bands.

As you can see Ray (aka Barry Manilow) took the competition very seriously.

Our all girl band was totally rockin! Jeanie, as you can see, was awesome on vocals and Emily shredded it up as lead guitar!

Heather worked the drums.

Jeanie again getting crazy on the vocals

Jason, Matt and me ROCKIN OUT to Metallica. (they tried their best to keep the song going despite my vocals)

Me rocking out to none other than the Beastie Boys. (those guys just bring out the crazy in me!)

It was an AWESOME night!

4 comments:

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

I Miss SR! looks like you guys had FUN!When are you guys moving?

Rich said...

LOL! Holy cow, we need to live closer to you guys.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

that looks like a blast! Your face fits the par, Sara.

And Ray: Barry Manilow wished he had your looks!

Christy said...

Metallica, Beastie Boys, Sara rocking out. I love it.