Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No Toys???? No problem!

We packed up almost all of the kids toys to help de-clutter the house, and to make it easier to keep it clean. I get asked all the time, "What do your kids do without their toys?"
Well, let's take a look:

They play in the rain for hours on end

There is no fighting over who gets what toy, because their is plenty of rain for everyone!

Even VaVa gets her share of the fun!



Pillowcase races has become a new sport to play.


And a basket has become the latest hat for playing dress up.

So, when asked, "Don't your kids miss their toys?"

Not one bit!

3 comments:

Rich said...

Awesome Sarah. We really miss you guys and need to get together sometime. Avril looks gorgeous!

When is the move?

sara b said...

We move as soon as our house sells. (which will probably take years in this market!) Ray is working from home until we move out there.

We miss you guys too! We were hoping to come out there for christmas,but we can't really make plans until we know what is happening with our house. Hopefully it will sell soon so we can start planning our Holidays.

Hermana Cheryl y Presidente Evrett Benton said...

Reminds me of when I went out tracting with our sister missionaries. I had the same ¨Southern California Blonde¨ image then,(blonde hair, sunglasses, white jogging shoes, lipstick, etc.)even though I was trying my best to look like a serious missionary.

Hannah´s portrayal of me tells me I should just embrace who I am! Besides, I kinda like who I am anyway!

You sure got Dad right on, with the bushy eyebrows, smile and all, and John and Carolyn are the perfect images of themselves too!

What a fun activity that is!