Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Mii's

I just wanted to make sure to document our Mii characters from our Wii. They just crack me up!

Vava Lou

Will with his sly smile


Benny Roo Hoo

Hannah Marie (she made sure she had make-up on)


Sara B

Raymond
We even made the grandparents some characters:

My Dad



My Mom (Hannah picked out everything for my mom and made sure that she had sunglasses on)

Granny

And Pa.

Ray and I are in constant competition, trying to beat each others scores. I will work all afternoon trying to beat one of his records with the kids cheering me on. Only to have Ray walk in the door and beat all of my scores in 5 minutes! I swear he doesn't go to work, but just goes to a friends house to practice the Wii all day!

4 comments:

Annee said...

Those are totally funny, and I think you are onto something with your Wii conspiracy theory.

By the way, I hope you will seriously run with us on World Race Day. Rachel says it's Dec. 13th. Perhaps there will be a t-shirt involved if we can get enough participation. She and I will do 1/2 marathon distance. I hope you'll join us!

Kat said...

Oh Sara those are so funny. That just made my stressful day-to-be a happy one :)

Rich said...

haha - awesome job Sara and fam!!

As far as the Wii conspiracy theory, I'm sorry to say that I think it might just be a difference in training. I know Ray played less video games than me growing up, but it was a good source of competition and a lot of afternoons worth of fun.

You guys TOTALLY nailed the Mii's though. I can't wait to show these to the kids. They have Mii's created as well, and would think it was hilarious to see yours.

Our favorite family games are:

Raving Rabbids series
MarioKart Wii
WiiPlay

Beach Hendersons said...

mii's....they are so much fun. i love yours. ours are pretty funny too. lukas even has his little red hemangioma on his cheek. i try to do the same with ryan. Especially tennis. We have guitar hero and one afternoon while the kids were sleeping, i practiced 4ever on low level and mastered it. ryan came home and tried out the same song on expert level, in 1 try. geez i just typed all this 1 handed, baby in the other....bet they can't beat us at that!