Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Weigh Day

Today I faced the scale and I was a little shocked!

This week I lost.......
.
.
.
.
.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

-8 lbs
Crazy I know! I am not doing a crash diet either. Just good old fashion calorie counting. I have 1800 a day. (I had to add calories because I am still nursing). And that is about it. My body must just be ready to get rid of this stuff!
Thanks for all of your support. The pressure of having to post this today was very motivating!

12 comments:

Maureen said...

WOW! That is fantastic! It is also very motivating! Good for you.

Rich said...

YEAH! Congratulations Sarah! Good luck!

Annee said...

I'm jealous.

Christy said...

Those are Cabbage Soup numbers! Good for you. I have to tell you that good old calorie counting is the only way to go. Keep it up!

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm impressed.... Since I'm pregnant, I'm going the opposite direction you're going!

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

Hi Sara!

Congrats on your weight loss!!! I'm also doing the calorie counting thing! I just have to remember to drink more water!!! Keep it up!!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

wow Sara that's great! at the rate you are going you will lose it all by Valentine's, forget about the summer. Good for you.

Brooke said...

HOLY CRAP!!

Brooke said...

i mean seriously.

Brooke said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

Brooke said...

good for you! i'm so proud of you!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

That is fantastic. I would love to be able to do the same. I am afraid I do not have the courage to write my weigh loss goals on my blog- but I am now rethinking. It must run through your mind when you are tempted to break one of your own rules.