Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh Benny, Benny, Benny.....

So, yesterday Hannah brings me this humongous hair ball. She said that she found it stuffed in something and she thinks it's from Benny's head. I told her that is crazy, until.............................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I saw Benny.




Benny has been randomly cutting the front of his hair ever so often, ( I am sure you have noticed in past pictures) But he has yet to scalp his head, until now. I am so sad because we weren't going to buzz him this summer. I think we might try to ride this crazy hair out without the buzz. It's not that noticeable right?????

6 comments:

Brooke said...

oh no! why are little boys' hair woes such heartache for their moms?

benny is a little stinker just like luke... and lucky they're so cute, that's for sure!

sara b said...

I know, Benny's hair has been such a struggle. He has Harry Potter hair most of the time. He will not let us cut it and so it does look pretty crazy most of the time. So, I am not sure if it now looks any different :)

Brooke said...

i think it's because you still want them to look little or something and hair cutting/hair styles make them look older.

luke is just the same. his hair, if i look at it objectively, is ridiculous. but i can't bring myself to shave it all off.

maybe we can have a big buzzing ceremony this summer.

???

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Maybe somehow you can trick him into thinking that if he keeps cutting his hair he will end up with none like his daddy :) Or would that make him cut it more??

Either way that is hilarious. And i am pro Harry Potter look :)

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

Hi Sara! I saw the pic of Benny and brought back memories of when Ashley used to cut Emma's curls off so that she could have "curly" hair.. smile..

sara b said...

Sarah!!! It is so good to hear from you! How are things down in So Cal??

russ.aimee, I am glad that you like the Harry Potter hair. We have been hoping that it would catch on for Benny's sake.