Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Moving Right Along.....

We recently received a nice boost of help from my Uncle Brad (who is a general contractor) and my cousin Reggie.


They were so nice to come from Utah and help us upgrade from third world country conditions.










Need I remind you what our hallway bath looked like when they arrived?



Notice anything missing?? Ya, we really miss that hole. I would always look down into the hole and wonder if there was some cute little raccoon or something about to jump out at me.




Master Bathroom before.




No more backyard bathing!



THANK YOU BRAD AND REGGIE!!!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Sara, your home is beautiful! Just my style, I love it. Now you can have your baby. By the way, how are you feeling? I feel like I am so big, that I can't get any bigger. But oh no, I'm not even close to being maxed out!

sara b said...

Yes I am huge! I am totally getting the comments now on a daily basis that I look like I am about to have a baby any minute. Then they are always surprised to hear that I have 6 weeks left!
I can't blame them though, I really am big.........

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Look at all that tile- it is beautiful! I didn't know you are pregnant. Congratulations!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Wow, the house looks awesome! Is your uncle for hire??? :)

Brooke said...

i love the house. but now that you made that comment, sara, i'm really curious about your belly.

which, i'm sure, is still small. (people always look smaller than they feel. except for me, of course.)

sara b said...

Yes lisa, I am pregnant again. We will be having our fourth kid hopefully the beginning of July. That is going to be interesting.

Russ.aimee, how is your place coming along? I am sure it is at a much faster pace than over here on the west coast.

Brooke, I really am HUGE! I have never received so many comments before on how big I am. AND, I can't believe the things that people say!!!! There is one comment in particular that I almost made a blog post because it is actually pretty funny, but it just also makes me want to cry at the same time!

Aaron Benton said...

Everything looks SO great. Way to go guys!