Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hannah has discovered the phone.....

Lately Hannah has been calling various friends from school and church and having these hour long conversations.




The other day her conversation was so funny I had to start writing down her end of it. Here is Hannah's end of the conversation word for word. (and keep in mind Hannah doesn't even really have make-up. She only has a tube of lip gloss)

Hannah on the phone:

No, I would look so TERRIBLE!

You know, I am going to wear my pink dress.

I know how it is to be bummed out by your brothers getting into your make-up.

We will put on the make-up color, but it's lip glossish. I wear lip gloss.

Can you believe that Benny wants to wear blue and red make-up like superman?

He is SOOOO in love with that!

Benny ALWAYS wants to get my make-up.

And anyways, I have A LOT of make-up.

It's going to be your Birthday??

Well, of course you are going to invite me. I know that.....

You should have root beer, pizza, and cake of course!

.

.

My little sweet Hannah. What am I going to do with her when she is 16????????

8 comments:

Rich said...

hahaha!

I'm sure Aydan will be having those kinds of conversations very shortly. Sounds like you're gonna have your hands full.

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

HAHA, that is hilarious! Hannah definitely sounds like she is all girl. BTW this totally reminds me of Aimee's 10 year old little sister.

Brooke said...

oh my gosh! she's so grown up!

and i think i know where she got it. you are one of the funnest people to talk with on the phone. ever.

sara b said...

Does Chloe talk like that?? Should I be worried? Where does this obsession with make-up come from? Right now my make-up bag consists of one mascara with a bent stick from Will playing with it, one blush that is all crumbly from being dropped on the floor, a tube of lipstick that I have to use a Q-tip to scrape the bottom out, one eye shadow, and some thing to bronze the skin.

Brooke said...

not really, but she's WAY into make up. especially if it makes her look like a cat. (but that's just chloe.)

chloe is not a phone talker. i'm not really either, though, so i'm just a bad example. i still have to call all her friends to play and she still will hesitate to talk with grandparents on the phone... so i don't think you should be worried at all!

we miss you guys. can we visit you [while i'm at my parents] in june?

http://www.hendersonyan.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Sara, thanks for adding Zara's blog to your list. How fun!

Oh cute little Hannah...such a girl-y girl. I love that! I swear she looks like the darker and younger version of Paris Hilton. I need to be calling her for some make-up advice, since my own collection is kind of sucky...

Brooke said...

carine, where is YOUR blog?

http://www.hendersonyan.blogspot.com/ said...

I know, Brooke, I should get going, huh? I have visited your blog - it's awesome!