Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Culprit


Hannah's new charm bracelet went missing for a few days. We couldn't find it anywhere until..........Will had a dirty diaper. There it was fully intact after traveling through his entire digestive system! Hannah was thrilled when I called to her that I had found her bracelet, until she saw where I had found it.
This is typical Will. We already have stories for a lifetime on this guy. He keeps us constantly on our feet. We try to subdue his "crazy kid" image that others have of him, but then he keeps being Will who is admittedly a crazy kid! (don't tell him I said that)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

okay, so will is so big! it's amazing how they just start looking like kids. and tess is wild too, they are going to be best buddies!

Maureen said...

I am totally shocked! How come I never heard these kind of stories before I had kids?! Has Ray started to suspect that Will has some of your wacky traits? Or is he still in the dark? (Dave is still in the dark about my wacky traits)

sara b said...

We didn't really have too many crazy stories until Will came along. And yes, Ray has been exposed to my wacky side. He now knows my quirks and weird obsessions. (how could I keep my Oprah obsession under wraps)