Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Newest Henderson

As if 4 kids isn't enough, we decided to throw another girl into the mix

And by "we" I mean ME. About a month ago I picked up Will from school and thought it would be fun to visit the Animal Shelter. It was just supposed to be a quick visit, until I came across her...

Ray then got a call that went something like this:

Me: Hi Ray......I am at the animal shelter right now....

Ray: Oh no, what did you find....

Me: I found the PERFECT little puppy for our family. I know she will be great. I promise to take full responsibility for her. (I basically had one breathy run on sentence for about 2 minutes straight)

Ray: She sounds great. Bring her home.

And that is just what I did. I brought her home to a place where she is being loved up!

Maybe a little more than she would like.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Awesome! She is lucky to have so much love!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Ohhhh I love the new puppy!! I hope you guys will bring her to Bear Lake!

Annee said...

You are such a softie! My kids would die with joy and happiness if I ever came home with a dog.

Will I still see you in North Carolina next month??