Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is here!

Summer is finally here. And with Summer comes playing outside, and with playing outside comes critters!

The first day of summer last year bulldozed me over! I was in the kitchen ALL DAY fixing various snacks, sandwiches, drinks, etc! Toys were flying everywhere and I was refereeing fights every 3 seconds.

This summer I wised up a bit and started "The Henderson Family Camp".

Sounds pretty cool huh?

Ya, the kids think it is pretty cool too.

Want to know a secret?



"Henderson Family Camp" is really just a schedule!
Shhhhhh





Every day the kids wake up, have breakfast, do chores, pack a lunch, and then we hit a different park each day.


We definitely have some happy campers this summer!

2 comments:

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

I wanna join the Henderson camp!!! It looks so fun!!! I can't believe how much bigger the kids are, and we only saw you guys like 6 mo ago!

Maureen said...

That's awesome. I have been very scheduled this summer, and then someone canceled on me yesterday. So..the boys took my lipstick and drew on each other, climbed into the sink and ran the water, rearranged the silverware drawer (while standing on the oven door so they could reach the drawer). Anyway...that's the last day we stay at home all day.