Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh the Joys of the Season....

Can you guess the fun we have been having at our house this week?


Yep, we have been hit with a sickness that has made it's way through the family.
It all started with Hannah reaching a fever high of 103.5.

Then she shared the love with Avril...

Who then shared it with me. (I had Ray take this picture and was horrified when I saw it, so I had him take several more until I realized that was just how I look right now!)



Next was Ray's turn. Will's theory that he has told EVERYONE is that mommy slept too close to daddy so she got him sick. (thanks for throwing me under the bus) Although in my picture I do look like I have been thrown under a bus.



Up next we have Benny. I think by the time he got sick he was happy. He wanted to join in the fun activities of drinking as much soda as you want while laying around watching TV.



The only one who hasn't been hit with this is Will. I think he is ready to join the ranks though. He is a little tired of being the one making toast for everyone!


8 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

On no! The flu is the worst! You have made me willing to go get a flu shot! Get well soon!

Maureen said...

At first I thought you were showing off your food storage! Nope. How great that you get this all over before the holidays! (Is that too Pollyanna?)

Rich said...

poor guys! I hope Will perseveres!

Christy said...

That is the worst!! The entire family? Please tell me you and Ray were not sick at the same time. Hope you are all feeling better by now.

Annee said...

That's really intense. I love the sick photos though. Those are classic!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

oh man i really hope you guys got better! i can't believe the flu attacked all of you. vaccinations in utah have been insane - 6 hour wait times. get better soon!

Brooke said...

swine flu! gotta love it.

Brooke said...

that's funny to me that i just wrote "gotta love it."

i think i meant that in an "i feel your pain" "it's all part of the season" type of way.


does that work???

hope you feel better soon!