Monday, October 5, 2009

How do you work this Blog thing again???

Wow, has it really been over 4 Months since my last post???

It is kind of interesting that the minute school got out, I stopped blogging....

HMMMMM, how could that be???

Oh ya, because I now had to entertain 4 kids all day long!!!

In the beginning of the summer Ray would get a phone call at work every few days that would go like this:



Ray: Hey Cutie.

Me: Do you know we have four kids?

Ray: huh?

Me: Really, do you know that we have FOUR KIDS??

Ray: Uh, ya...

Me: No, we REALLY have FOUR KIDS. All at home, right now...


And so the summer went.


None the less, it was a wonderful summer.


3 comments:

Rich said...

hahaha - I know Erika can totally empathize with you. And Ray - I have a co-worker that has this running joke. Every time you ask her to do something or about something that she was supposed to get done, she says "What do you mean?" It actually works really well.

Love and miss you guys!

Annee said...

I'm just glad you are back! We are moving back to the US this summer. We'll be out of here at the beginning of June. Let's for SURE start planning our next girls weekend. It's been too long.

And yeah, four kids all home, all day long is the best reason ever to stop blogging. It's completely crazy.

Christy said...

You are freaking me out! Don't scare me away from having another one :) I'm glad you are back, I miss you.

I agree with Annee...let's plan now! I'm excited just thinking about it.