Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

On December 23, 2009 Ray and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary! To celebrate we thought it would be fun to fish out the old wedding dress from the garage and recreate some of our wedding pictures.


The Bride with the classic hand to face pose.

Hannah needed a picture with the Bride.


And in order to make the re-enactment as accurate as possible we of course had to get Ray some hair!


As soon as I was getting the last of my "get up" on I said to Ray, "watch someone is going to ring the doorbell right now to carol us" And just then the doorbell rang! It was our friends dropping off some christmas treats! I hid in the hall, too embarrassed to come out. I called them after to explain why I couldn't come to the door, and then I had to explain that I wasn't PSYCHO!
Happy Anniversary Ray! From your only slightly psycho wife!

12 comments:

Aaron Benton said...

Nice Glamor Shot Sara!!! You guys look great!!! Love you.

Emily said...

That's hilarious. Your blogs always make us smile! And impressive that the wedding dress still fits!

Brooke said...

you are beautiful! love you! thanks for letting me talk your ear off tonight. and i LOVE your bangs. xoxo

Christy said...

You look so good! 11 years and you look the same. I cannot believe it has been that long. I can totally remember crying the entire day of your wedding. Talk about psycho. No wonder we are friends. I was so happy for you but so sad for me. I'm glad it has all worked out for both of us! I miss you!!!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

OK! So I wanna say props to you for fitting into your wedding dress! I have only been married 4 years and sadly it would take a small army to get me squeezed back into that sucker! Congrats!

Rich said...

Yeah!!! Terrific Sara! Good for you and love the re-enactment.

Looking forward to this summer.

Rachel said...

I'm not the only one! Ha!

Hermana Cheryl y Presidente Evrett Benton said...

Sara:
To us, you will always be "our beautiful baby girl, the princess of our family", but we must say, you do look fabulous in that wedding dress!

And thanks so much for providing us with that cute little "mini-me" of you, Hannah Marie! The royalty goes on through the generations!

Love you lots!

Mom and Dad

P.S. We love Ray with or without hair!

Sandy said...

Love it, Sara!

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Sara and Ray, Happy Anniversary! Sara, I am so impressed! we have been married 5 years and I do not think I can fit into my dress. You had so many kids and you fit in your wedding dress from 11 years ago!!! You look gorgeous and very fit!!! Good job! Lots of love to everyone!!!

Cohen and Aimee said...

SO SO SO SO Hilarious. Go Sara for fitting into your wedding dress. The hairpiece is priceless. I miss your kiddos!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Wow Sara, the fact that you got into your wedding dress is PSYCHO!!! That is awesome!!! You look great! We miss you guys and looking forward to family reunion.