Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist

Going to the Dentist is something I just hate to do. I know that new cavities are going to be found REGARDLESS of how much we brush and floss our kids teeth. I don't think I went to the dentist until I was at least 12 and I don't ever remember flossing my teeth at age 2! Do my kids really have cavities, or is this lady smiling because she is sucking hundreds of dollars from us every 6 months and we just have to sit back and take it...

Avril had a great time in the waiting room. Despite all of the great toys there were to play with, she managed to find an old, brown apple core to suck on. GREAT! Now we are probably going to have to see our doctor next week, who also is probably smiling about how much money she has sucked out of us....

2 comments:

Annee said...

Sara, my boys didn't go to the dentist for nearly three years! I am right there with you. But I paid a heavy price for that parenting mistake. Because of my neglect, I ended up being at the dentist office over 8 times in 2 months to correct all the errors! But I likewise have similar teeth brushing memories from my own childhood. Oh well. Love the rotten apple toy. Of course that is what she wanted to play with.

Christy said...

My kids still haven't been to the dentist! Eliza can't yet so I am waiting until she can and then I will take Avery with her. Ahh, I am dreading it!!

p.s. Avril is just the CUTEST thing!