Monday, September 24, 2007

The Chocolate Chip

The other day we made some treats with lots of chocolate chips in them. Will was being very sneaky and kept finding ways to get up on the counter to snatch a bite or two before getting caught. So, later on that afternoon it was no surprise to me to see a chocolate chip in the carpet. I reached down and picked it up. As I am walking down the hallway I glance at it again. It looks kind of funny. Not so chocolate chip like now that I am looking at it. Then it finally registers. This is no chocolate chip at all, but a perfect poop pellet! GROSS!

That little prankster! Now my hand is going to stink for a week!

7 comments:

Rich said...

haha!

Will is the spitting image of Ray.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

sometimes when I suspect things are food, I put them straight into my mouth. I am glad you didn't think that was the real chocolate chip!

Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray said...

Will's been taking the heat for a lot of stuff lately, and it's starting to make me a little guilty.....

Sara, it was actually me, not Will - he is just a convenient decoy....

Can you imagine if this sort of thing happened at work? Just walking along and coming across a pellet? Every now and then I realize how lame my job is compared to Sara's...... she really is an outstanding mother-

Ray said...

ok - that deleted comment was mine (didn't know it would show up - had a typo) - maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but that just seems a little cruel...

Brooke said...

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you believe the amount of poop we have to deal with? that was no where in the job description!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Oh my gosh I didn't even recognize lil will! Besides the fact that he is obviously the spawn of Ray it still blows me away!! Sorry about being so bad at staying in touch! We miss you guys and really want to try to get out there. It has already snowed here twice! Ah. Avril looks beautiful! We love all of you. Thanks for the laughs! LOL Aimee and Russ