Friday, May 23, 2008

Will number 2??

Will has a new apprentice

He has trained her well to look cute and take the fall for any mischief

When I happened upon this scene,Will was nowhere to be found, yet his footprints were everywhere.

Nice try buddy.

Tell me, is it normal in anyone else's house to walk into a room full of dirt thrown everywhere, or frozen raspberries squished all over a bed, or walking outside to find all of your newly budding peaches picked from a tree and scattered everywhere, or finding poop in the backyard (of the human kind), or finding staples in your hardwood floor, or finding a whole bottle of lemon juice spilled on your stone tile creating a permanent white stain, or having your son running around all day with a shirt you think is chocolate stained only to find out it's poop all over him,........is this normal??????? Because these things are an everyday occurrence around here and all of them come from one little guy. (can you see why my blog has been sitting for awhile?)

9 comments:

Rich said...

Wow - I think that is definitely beyond normal!!!

I do think however, it would be extremely hilarious for you guys to install a some sort of Nanny Cam that you could watch later to see all the action unfold. :)

terica said...

Oh my! I cannot even imagine. Good thing he is so darn cute, right? I would love to watch one of the days in the life of Will...sounds like it would never be boring! Good luck:)!

Christy said...

I've been wondering where you have been. All I know is that I am going to make Brett read this so he can see that Avery is pretty normal. Avril looks so precious in those pictures!

Maureen said...

Well, it is normal for Ryan to take the dirt from the pot outside and bring it inside handful by handful. It is also normal for him to take the cheerio box and turn it upside down and spill it all over the floor. He also eats the dry dog food as a snack, and plays in the dog's water bowl. However, he has never run around with poop on his shirt that I thought was chocolate! :) (Does this sound like the beginning of another Will?)

aimee said...

I love this!! I know it's not good for you but it makes me feel like Emerson maybe normal.

The last few months we've (or should I say I've had - why does all this stuff seem to happen during the day when the dad isn't home) had a toilet overflowing with fresh poop on the floor, 25 dollars worth of formula wasted as Emerson and his friend were trying make hot chocolate and my personal favorite, chocolate carmel kisses thrown into the dryer with clean clothes then turned on. I think you may still have it worse but this may be one reason why it's probably a good thing that we don't live closer. These two could really do some damage together.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I would die if I saw all that dirt! That is such a funny post! I am totally laughing about it- hopefully you are laughing now that it's over!

Brooke said...

i have to show this to aaron: fabric covered chairs (so pretty/he hates the idea) covered in all that dirt!!! he'll tell me something like, "see?"

sometimes i can't believe will's so wild and messy, but then i think he has the perfect mom for all of his antics. if anyone can handle it, you can!

we love him and vava and you and can't wait to see you guys!

Brooke said...

ps- avril is SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

wow, Will has done a great job at passing on the skill to Avril. Sounds like he is a great mentor. Too bad you have to clean up after his apprenticeships...