Thursday, May 8, 2008

Benny's first sleep over

Benny had his first sleep over at our house with his friend Angela.


They had a great time. There was a lot of talk about boyfriends and girlfriends, but we have taught Benny to just say, "I can be your boyfriend after my mission." That seems to help change the subject, for the moment.....



In the morning I tried to be the cool mom and make Mickey Mouse pancakes and act like it's something we just do every Saturday morning, I even whipped out the china tea cups. (that is a whole other blog, something to do with Will, all of our cups disappearing, and one day realizing he had been throwing them all away so now all we have is our china cups) Anyways...



They ate about 2 bites. But I know inside they thought I was soooo cool......

3 comments:

Christy said...

Okay they are a cute couple! I wonder if they will still look that cute together after his mission?

Maureen said...

Those pancakes look yummy! I would have eaten at least ten bites!

Brooke said...

you already are the cool mom if you okay sleepovers.