Friday, March 7, 2008

Results for the week

-1

I am happy to have a loss this week, but one pound a week is a little slower than I would like. I know that I need to also count fat grams to speed up the process. But why mess with something that is working right??

I went to my massage therapist this week, ( by that I mean the lady at the massage school a block away from us) and while she was massaging me she was like, "wow, you have really lost a lot of weight, it is so much easier to work on your back now". So, was she saying I had a ton of back fat????


6 comments:

Annee said...

Just take it as a compliment. Don't over think. Way to go on your successes!!

Christy said...

It's true don't over think it. Just know you are hot and sexy now. My mom called me freaking out because she saw your parents in the church news. I guess I forgot to tell her. She went on and on about how great they will be as mission presidents. When do they leave? Also, is it weird looking at my brother who also looks like my cousin, Jeff? I was laughing at that. Memories!!

Maureen said...

I totally understand that comment. It is a double edged sword, because you like the compliment, but wonder what they used to think about you. I had a student say to me "You look so much better, before you looked pretty fat." (when I lost weight before my wedding) Well...I guess I took it as a compliment, even though I remember it 5 years later!

14 pounds total? I added up your blog. Excellent!

Brooke said...

okay, seriously. i'm up 5.6.

this week there will be calorie counting. THIS IS THE WEEK.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

way to go. i think no matter how hard i try i never seem to see my numbers going down. So tihs week i have started body for life. it worked before. way to go. you are inspiring me.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Sara you don't have any back fat whatsoever. That's funny. I think she was trying to flatter you. That's funny though - how are you supposed to respond to a comment like that?