Monday, December 10, 2007

Avril's first haircut

I knew it was time to give Avril a haircut when I took her over to a friends house and as soon as my friend opened the door she just busted up laughing at Avril's "comb over". I guess as a mom you just don't see it.

Avril before

and after, much better!

Poor Avril, the other day she spit up an M&M shell. Of course you know who is the one who fed it to her right? (Who is very much in need of a haircut looking at this picture)



Well I thought Will had fed her an M&M too. Until about two days later when I saw where M&M's fall while I eat them. That's right... they fall right down my shirt to the very spot where Avril eats! So embarrassing..........

Back to the subject of hair, Benny has started combing his own hair. Have you ever seen the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry gets his hair cut??? Well, now you don't have too...

11 comments:

Ray said...

I love the M&M story.....

When Sara was cutting Avril's hair, she had a big cup of water she was dipping the comb in to get the hair off. After she was finished, we couldn't find the cup - until we saw Will in the kitchen, downing the whole thing. I expect him to cough up a hairball any day now....

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

This post is cracking me up!

First off, I think Avril is changing by hour and not by month. She looks sooo different! She is definitely not Hannah any more. BTW, haircut is great!

Second, M&M's - way too funny!

Third, the water cup - had me rolling! I cannot believe that. I am sure there will be some hair in his poopoo or the other way that Ray mentioned.

sara b said...

Avril has changed so much, she even looks different to me. And I am glad you found the post funny. I wasn't sure if I was oversharing.

Annee said...

Your girls are going to be so lucky in the hair department. Needing a hair cut at five months is unheard of in this house! They will have the kind of hair that a Pantene commercial is made of. She's too cute. Seriously!

sara b said...

There are WAY too many Pantene commercials lately. I hope my girls have the same hair, just not the lame picnics with the guys stroking their hair!

Christy said...

Avril is adorable! That is so funny about the M&M's. I would have blamed something like that on Avery since she tries to give Mia licks of her lollipop.

Brooke said...

i love benny. he is so funny to me.


and avril really is changing so much. what a pretty girl!

(and of course i'm lol re: will drinking the hairy water and sara's errant m&m's. SO funny!)

terica said...

Avril is SO cute...she does look so different all of a sudden. She is darling. Great job with the cut!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Holy molly! She looks more and more like Ray! Its true the last picture looked just like Hannah!! Too cute!!
Kisses

Unknown said...

That is a riot! I love that I'm not the only Mom that drops chocolate in my shirt. At least you have the good sense to make them M&Ms- chocolate chips are far messier!

Rich said...

you guys are awesome. What is it with you ladies and storing chocolate in your brassieres? I mean, at least you could choose something more resistant to warmth, like a now and later or something.

The cup story is hilarious. Kids are definitely resourceful.

Benny's haircut is terrific, and the Seinfeld reference officially made me your #1 Blog Fan. WOOOO!