Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ray's alter ego

The other night Ray was working in the garage at 2 a.m. when he heard footsteps in the driveway. When he went to investigate he saw that there were ten people around our car. He then yells, "HEY!" and busts open our gate and starts chasing them down.....until he catches up with them and realizes that they are not robbers, but the Young Women from our ward coming to T.P. our house! Ya, he was a little embarrassed.

And what was he planning on doing with ten robbers anyways? (might I suggest laying off the Smallville for awhile Ray)








The kids had a blast playing with the decorations.



Benny wanted to put his "mummy costume" in his costume box.

8 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Haha, that's awesome. Just wondering, but how long did it take Ray to chase down the young women...??? I bet you scared the crap out of them!

So after you caught them, you let them proceed with the rolling? Way to be a good sport.

Beach Hendersons said...

You should have put them to work...that's 10 more pairs of hands. Oh, and I'm sure the neighbors loved the new decor.

Rich said...

that brings back some sweet childhood/teenager memories. Except we never would have been caught (not counting that one time at the Abate's, or that one time at the Judd's)

Those girls will remember that forever. Nice one Alter-ego Ray.

Is your TV in the garage?

sara b said...

Ray says:

For a second I thought I was going to get my butt kicked - there were twice as many kids as I thought.

It was kind of weird to supervise the rolling of your own house....

Random said...

Nice question Richie. I think he has a Smallville themed mini theater room out in the garage, or maybe I should say the barn, eh Clark?

I hope the girls came back to help you clean up.

Brooke said...

i love that you used the word robbers. isn't it funny?

http://www.hendersonyan.blogspot.com/ said...

How funny! Ray sounds like the guy that comes in my dreams that makes me sleepwalk and scream at night!

I love Benny's costume, what a creative little guy!

Annee said...

I think for pay backs all those young women need to one by one come and volunteer to babysit for you guys! Don't you? You should suggest it on Sunday.